6m solar street lights common faults and troubleshooting methods
6m Solar Street Light Common Failures:
1. Battery problem: If the lighting time is short, the battery's energy storage will drop, causing rainy weather, and the lighting time is short. That is the battery problem. The battery should be replaced.
2. The problem of LED light source: Solar street lamp beads are not fully lit. In addition to the quality of the LED light source itself, it is a welding problem. It should be replaced in a timely manner or the lamp beads are welded or the lamp head is replaced directly.
3, the installation site problem: the installation of solar street lights, the lack of sunlight, can not be stored in the battery energy is also a major problem. The solar street light system suitable for such a place should be found to meet the lighting needs.
4. Line problems: Poor line connections, battery power supply, and energy storage decline will cause lights to flicker. Should be replaced or repaired in a timely manner where the line is not in good contact.
5. What's wrong with the whole light not turning on? First, check the controller for water. If it ’s not the controller ’s problem, check if the battery has voltage and the voltage is lower than 10.8v. If not, then check if the battery board has voltage. Replace the battery board with the voltage.
Common faults and solutions of 6m solar street lights:
First, the light is off:
Possible faulty parts: LED light source, solar controller, battery, solar panel.
1. First check whether the wiring terminals of the lamp are loose.
2. Remove the LED light source and connect it to the battery or DC12v power supply to see if the light works normally. Pay attention to the positive and negative poles. If the light is off, it indicates that the LED light is faulty. The LED light needs to be replaced.
3. Measure the power of the battery. If it is lower than 11v, it means that the controller is in a protection state, and the lamp is fully charged before use. If it is higher than 11v, the controller is faulty and the controller needs to be replaced.
2. The working hours of 6m solar street lights are shortened:
Possible faulty parts: solar controller, solar panel
1. The solar controller is set incorrectly. Please reset it professionally.
2. There is dust on the solar panel. Clean the dust to provide power generation efficiency.
3. The rainy weather is more than 3 days, and it will return to normal when the weather is fine.
Third, the 6-meter solar street light is not bright enough:
Possible faulty parts: lampshade, LED light source
1. Clean the lampshade to make it clean.
2. Clean the dirt on the contact part of the positive electrode of the light source and the spring sheet to make it conductive.