Since there are many places where solar street lamps are installed now, the installation of solar street lamps can be said to be a huge project. Since it is a huge project, we need to be well prepared before installation. What needs to be done to install solar street lamps? ready? The next small series will be with you to reveal.
1. Fully understand the characteristics of solar street lamps, light sources and light poles. In accordance with the road actual and reference lighting standards, combined with the investment budget, rationally select solar lamps, light sources and light poles to fully utilize the energy efficiency of the light source. The advantages of light distribution and accessory combination.
2. Under the condition of ensuring the illumination performance, appropriately increase the spacing of the solar street lamps to save the number of lamps; appropriately increase the height of the solar street lamp poles to improve the lighting effect; separate the cloth rods in the middle of the road to save engineering cost.
3. In combination with road engineering, timely intervention in pole position selection, foundation construction and pre-burial in order to timely identify problems, make reasonable changes, ensure quality, and save investment.
4. According to the actual and geological conditions of the solar street lighting project site, design and manufacture the solar street lamp pole foundation and high pole lamp foundation to ensure the foundation is firm and reliable. In particular, it is necessary to pay attention to the matching of the pre-embedded bolts and the reserved holes of the rod seat, the positioning is accurate, the pre-buried length and the external length are reasonable, and the threaded part should be properly protected to facilitate the positioning of the lifting.
5. In the rock formation and weathered rock section, it is difficult to meet the requirements of distributed grounding and segmental grounding. It is conceivable to connect the conductors such as galvanized flat steel according to the design requirements, and the connection should be reliable, and at the same time be properly protected and treated with The buried foundation is reliably connected to ensure reliable connection of each pole to the ground. In the solar street light, the high pole light is more dispersed, mainly relying on the foundation grounding. If necessary, use a resistance reducing agent to reduce the grounding resistance.