Process of installing solar road lights Solar street lights can convert the absorbed solar radiation into electrical energy during use. Therefore, when designing street lamps, we need to observe the first factor, which is the choice of street lamp batteries, such as nowadays The single crystal...
Process of installing solar road lights
Solar street lights can convert the absorbed solar radiation into electrical energy during use. Therefore, when designing street lamps, we need to observe the first factor, which is the choice of street lamp batteries, such as nowadays The single crystal and polycrystalline silicon batteries also have their own characteristics in terms of price and stability. By considering the choice of their own needs, we can choose the practical lighting varieties that we need. So, what is the process of installing solar road lights? The following small series for everyone to sort out.
1. According to the actual lighting needs of the work site, the solar street lamp manufacturer determines the installation position and mode of the lamp and the ballast, and then prepares the corresponding length according to the distance between the lamp and the ballast contact and the distance from the ballast to the 220V power contact. Three-core cable (a cable that can be used with the lamp for distances up to 2 meters).
2. When the distance from the lamp to the ballast contact exceeds 2 meters, the three-core cable must be replaced. Evenly use the Allen key to unscrew the six hexagon socket bolts of the lamp housing. After the lamp body is partially removed, remove the three-core cable that comes with the lamp, and then connect the prepared three-core cable according to the original wiring.
3. Use a socket wrench to unscrew the fastening bolts on the ballast cover. The price of the solar panel is removed. The end of the three-core cable of the lamp is introduced into the ballast chamber through the introduction device of the ballast output. Inside, connect the red, black (or blue) and yellow-green wires to the 4, 5, and 6 terminals of the ballast, and then tighten the compression nut.
4. One end of the prepared three-core power cable is introduced into the ballast chamber through the introduction device of the ballast input port, and then the L line (hot line), N line (middle line), and ground line are respectively connected to the ballast. On the terminals of the 1, 2, and 3 positions, tighten the compression nut.
5. Close the ballast cover and tighten the fastening bolts. At the end of the solar panel price, the other end of the three-core cable will be connected to the 220V power supply according to the explosion-proof requirements.
6. When replacing the bulb, first cut off the power supply, check whether the hanging chain is hung, then use the Allen key to unscrew the six hexagon socket bolts on the lamp housing, carefully pull down the lamp body to separate the lamp body from the lamp housing. Unscrew the old bulb and replace it with a new one.
The above is the introduction of the process of installing solar road lights. The solar street light system is an independent distributed power supply system, which is not subject to geographical restrictions, is not affected by the installation position of electric power, and does not need to excavate the road surface for wiring and buried pipe construction. On-site construction and installation are very convenient, no power transmission and transformation system is required, no mains electricity is consumed, environmental protection and energy saving, and comprehensive economic benefits are good. Especially, it is very convenient to add solar street lamps to the completed roads.
Hot Tags: process of installing solar road lights, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, customized, buy, bulk