Details of the attention of the embedded parts of the solar street lamp foundation
Pay attention to the pre-embedded parts of the solar street lamp foundation: 1. Seal the two ends of the PVC pipe threaded with plastic cloth or cloth before pouring to prevent concrete from entering the pipe and causing blockage.
2. Concrete viscosity should be moderate, not too thin, too thick;
3. The incoming concrete should be properly fed according to the number of staff, so as not to cause the concrete waiting time to be too long to affect the quality of the pedestal pouring;
4. The foundation pit should be prepared before the pouring, such as the height of the foundation pit and the presence or absence of debris. If the foundation pit has pipelines, it should be reported in advance to take appropriate measures;
5. After the construction is completed, clean the residual sludge on the positioning plate in time, and clean the impurities on the bolt with waste oil, or wrap the rubber on the screw before the pre-buried;
6. During concrete solidification, watering should be maintained on time, and the concrete should be completely solidified (usually 4-7 days) before the chandelier can be installed.